Call: (567) 525-4487 | Enroll Now!
The Center for Autism & Dyslexia is committed to achieving success with each student, against all challenges. By building confidence and competence through personalized academic and behavioral interventions, we prepare your child to become a happy and responsible adult.
Goals for Students at The Center of Autism & Dyslexia:
To be healthy individuals who:
- Demonstrate the ability to form responsible relationships with a wide range of people.
- Have the capacities for playing satisfying and responsible roles for family life.
- Possess the knowledge, habits and attitudes that promote personal and public health.
- Understand ethical principles and values and apply them to his/her own life.
- Are aware of his/her own worth, abilities, potential and limitations.
To be independent individuals who:
- Are skilled in obtaining information, problem solving, critical thinking and effective communication.
- Play a greater role in his/her educational environment.
- Enjoy the process of learning and acquire skills necessary for a lifetime of continuous learning, adaptation to change, and skills to be an engaged/productive member of society.
- Are aware of career opportunities and pursue knowledge necessary for further education.
- Contribute to the political decision-making processes of the community, state, country, and world.
To be academically competent individuals who:
- Acquire academic skills in language arts, mathematics, and the physical and biological sciences.
- Understand specific events and the broader context of social studies, history, and current events.
- Express himself/herself creatively in one or more of the arts.